Getting pumped for the big race.
On your mark! Get set! ... the racers are off!
Such finesse.
Such concentration.
The race is too close to call. The crowd holds its breath.
Coming down the last stretch.
They cross the finish line together!
The crowd goes wild!
Okay, let me see if I get this right - I say my name into this microphone, and you give me a cupcake and a medal?
I'm game.
Eating their trophies.

On your mark! Get set! ... the racers are off!

Such finesse.

Such concentration.

The race is too close to call. The crowd holds its breath.

Coming down the last stretch.

They cross the finish line together!

The crowd goes wild!

Okay, let me see if I get this right - I say my name into this microphone, and you give me a cupcake and a medal?

I'm game.

Eating their trophies.





I can't decide which is better: the pictures or the commentary! I love them both!
ReplyDelete