Our family continues our transitions from what we know to something new. Today was Mira's last day at the school she has been at since she was 18 months, starting as the "baby" of the class (see The Baby Fairy; this year, she was the Big Sister Fairy). Her teachers have done an incredible job of preparing her for the move. She comes home exclaiming, "I'm moving up! I'm going to the big school!" Knowing it was her special day, she woke up this morning asking to wear a dress to school.
Mommy and Jacob were able to join Mira for her special goodbye circle time. After getting a hug from all her friends, her teachers gave her hugs and kisses. All the boys then decided they wanted to give Mira a kiss, too. We hope you enjoy an insider's play-by-play.
Mommy and Jacob were able to join Mira for her special goodbye circle time. After getting a hug from all her friends, her teachers gave her hugs and kisses. All the boys then decided they wanted to give Mira a kiss, too. We hope you enjoy an insider's play-by-play.
We were not able to capture all of Mira's wonderful teachers in our video. Thank you to everyone: Ms. Chriss, Ms. Valerie, Ms. Jada, Ms. Mimi, Ms. Suzannah, Ms. Favi, Ms. Ryan, Ms. Diana, and Ms. Lynnette.
AHHH! If I watch it just a few more times, the tears may just start rolling! How supremely precious, and what a sweet ceremony they did for saying "bye bye Mira." Of course, I loved the way you captured it. Bravo! Much love to all Cohans (especially the cuties!)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, she IS a big girl. I'm with Aunt Debbie - the tears may just start to roll if I watch it anymore! Can't wait to see all of you in just about one week. Hope Mira has her boots ready and Jacob knows what he's in for...
ReplyDelete