Mira had carefully chosen a new backpack, lunchbox, and clothes as all excited kindergardeners do.
The whole family was involved with the big arrival. And when I say whole family, I mean everyone. She specifically asked me to send a picture to her grandparents and to "take a picture of my back so all my aunts and uncles can see my new backpack." She must think everyone is excited about her big day. And we're glad you are!
Mira checked to make sure I packed each necessary element of her lunch. I do not imagine that most kindergardeners ask, "did you pack my lunch, Mommy?" This kindergardener asked, "Did you make my sandwich, Mommy? Did you pack the clementines? Goldfish? Milk? Did we forget anything?"
No, Mira, we did not forget anything. And we did not forget to take a picture of Jacob with his new Thomas backpack. The little man will move to a new class next week, but we'll count this as his "first day of school" picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment