Yarn for matching outfits (and knitting them)

Hair cuts and new shampoo and conditioner on Saturday, showers and drying hair on Sunday
(I'm pretty crazy, but not that crazy to document that part in pictures)
Trauma to Mommy's Legs (trying to entertain two children when one child got on the escalator and one child didn't)

A smart phone to entertain the 5-year-old while trying to entice smiles out of the 2-year old.

New friends from Build-A-Bear Workshop (I always wondered what would motivate a parent to take a child into a store where the only goal is tospend as much money as possible, err, pay how ever much it takes to bring smiles to your children's faces.)

The final product, picture perfect and priceless.
How in the world am I supposed to choose which ones to print?

Hair cuts and new shampoo and conditioner on Saturday, showers and drying hair on Sunday
(I'm pretty crazy, but not that crazy to document that part in pictures)
Trauma to Mommy's Legs (trying to entertain two children when one child got on the escalator and one child didn't)

A smart phone to entertain the 5-year-old while trying to entice smiles out of the 2-year old.

New friends from Build-A-Bear Workshop (I always wondered what would motivate a parent to take a child into a store where the only goal is to

The final product, picture perfect and priceless.
How in the world am I supposed to choose which ones to print?
No comments:
Post a Comment